I always recommend that a home buyer takes the time to get pre approved for a mortgage prior to starting their search process. Here are the reasons and advantages for getting a pre approval from a lender
- It ensures that I am searching, finding and showing you homes that are within your price range. Time is very valuable and important when searching for a new home.
- It gives you the best opportunity to make an offer and get it accepted in the fastest time possible.
- A lot of sellers will require a pre approval letter with an offer
- Sellers will take your offer more serious, knowing you are pre approved
- Once you have an accepted offer, you can immediately begin working towards a closing date, instead of starting the process after offer and acceptance
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO START YOUR PRE APPROVAL PROCESS TODAY!